Tuesday 8 July 2008

Water under the bridge


No time to write. No time to write about the strange texture of this cool, clammy, stormy weather; or about What is the What by Dave Eggers, his novel based on the life of Valentino Achak Deng, and how much I admire the Voice of Witness project; or about The Visitor, (I thought it wasn’t opening in London for a couple of months? Well, I guess that conversation was a couple of months ago.) Zhoen wrote a good review, which speaks for me too.

Clearly living like this doesn’t accommodate having a blog. Equally clearly, I’m reluctant to stop trying altogether.

6 comments:

Beth said...

What a beautiful collage! I wish we'd had it at qarrtsiluni for the "Water" theme. No, Jean, please don't stop, just post when you can. We'll all be right here.

Jean said...

Beth, thank you! Yes, it would have been appropriate, wouldn't it? But I just took these photos a few days ago. That's another great thing about blogging, I suppose, however sporadically - you always have somewhere to share things, whenever they come along.

Zhoen said...

I'm just glad you are there, and whenever you post.

Rosie said...

ready when you are...

Fire Bird said...

I like short posts. Especially these days when I too have little time. These pictures are beautiful.

Lucy said...

You've never done a simple four-square one before have you? It's beautiful.

The blog is for as much as you have time for; yours is elegant and intelligent and warm...always welcome,as and when.

( thanks too for the qarrtsiluni visits, you sometimes commented on things seemed really special but which didn't elicit a lot of response, and I appreciated yours.)